Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I know I am dragging this out

Okay, so I am probably irritating so many of you by dragging out my story but hopefully it makes for an interesting read and you will keep coming back to read more. Wishful thinking but hey a girl can dream.

I will make this part quick.

27 August 2007

I go back to FS and ask him whats the next step. He tells me that I need to come back when I am ready and that I can proceed. Yay. He also informed me that he would not do my AI and would refer me to someone else. The joys of being single.

It seems that some FS have a problem inseminating single women.

Life continues and when I look again 2007 is something of the past and welcome 2008!

So I am still man hunting and what do you know, another blind date. I get set up again and once again agree cause you never know, this might be IT. He could be the one.

Okay so this is why I hate blind dates:

1. You feel almost compelled to like the person cause you want to make the person that set you up happy
2. You have to make an effort to look nice as you only get one change to make a first impression - so no spinach in your teeth
3. You need to have some topics on hand so that when that awkward silence threatens to make its entry, and boy will it, you dont have to resort to talking about the weather
4. How long do you have to give yourself before it wont appear to be rude to excuse yourself

Anyway, I did my bit. I made an effort and agreed to a second and also a third date so that I could get to know if better and give him a chance. But after three dates, no spark, no chemistry, ditto.

And life goes on...

By April I am fed up and decide to move the goal posts. But instead of extending my year, I choose to shorten the time period. I make an appointment with the FS for 10 April. I am ready.

I want to get pregnant... I want a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment